June 2 – 4, 2017
Come explore the mindsets of Sufficiency and Scarcity
Examine the impact of impatience, uncertainty and self-doubt, and learn to generate and stand in your power of enoughness. You are already enough. We are already enough.
When: June 2 – June 4, 2017 (Friday 4:00 pm through Sunday 12:00 pm)
Where: Vineyard Haven, Martha’s Vineyard
- Recognize the scarcity myth and learn best practices to choose sufficiency, based on the work of Seven Stones Leadership and Lynne Twist
- Distinguish the seven laws of Sufficiency and weapons of Scarcity
- Be present to your mind, body and spirit
- Use nature, creativity and community to ground and replenish
- Friday: check in, free time, dinner and introduction to the weekend
- Saturday: breakfast, individual and group activities in the morning, lunch, individual and group activities in the afternoon, free time, dinner
- Sunday: coffee/tea, individual and group activities in the morning, brunch, check out by 12:00
Meditation/yoga and journaling will be integrated throughout the retreat. Other optional activities in the area include hiking, biking, swimming (heated pool on the premises), walking, in town or on Owen Park Beach.
I’m a working mom, with two young children. My work is in supporting other people. Taking a retreat to reset was so insanely needed but also difficult to follow through on. I have attended a number of retreats in my life but this was truly the first time where I felt like I was just where I was supposed to be, 100% safe and I left feeling so grateful to have had this experience. It truly shifted my perspective around scarcity in ways I never expected.
One of the things that was so remarkable about the weekend was the space Atina and Lauri created for all the participants. I was able to share openly and deeply, receive feedback and support, learn about frameworks and concepts to support my development and be present alongside others on their journey. The location was beautiful and serene, the food delicious and nourishing, the company playful and compassionate and the content enriching.
I can’t recommend it enough for someone looking to get some space from their daily lives and gain insights to take forward into their next chapter.
The Facilitators: Atina White and Lauri Robbins Ericson will be facilitating your retreat. Atina and Lauri met in Mexico in 2012. Their kinship was immediate, given their mutual passion for and commitment to facilitating individuals in creating full, rich lives and co-creating strong communities. Since then, Lauri and Atina have been coaching individuals and groups in their own personal and professional development. They are excited to share this weekend with you! See additional bios by clicking on hyperlinked names.
Accommodations: The Retreat will be held at 33Woodlawn, a beautiful two story antique house in Vineyard Haven with great convening spaces, secluded gardens and a heated pool. Four bedrooms available.
- Room 1 Queen bed- $995
- Room 2 One full – $950
- Room 3 Two singles – $850
- Room 4 One single – $895
Sheets and towels provided. See below for images of the space and surrounding area.
How to get to and from Martha’s Vineyard:
- Drive to Woods Hole, MA and taking a ferry to Vineyard Haven (www.steamshipauthority.com) or
- Take a bus to Woods Hole, MA (www.peterpanbus.com) and continuing on by ferry. The retreat site is a 5-minute walk from the ferry.
Meals: Healthy vegetarian food included for the weekend. Dinner + snacks upon arrival Friday evening, all meals + snacks on Saturday, and brunch on Sunday.
Price: This investment in yourself ranges from $850 – $995 which includes two nights accommodations, meals and content. Travel to and from is not included.
Payment: $350 deposit due upon registration; the remaining balance will be due by May 8. Payments can be made by PayPal, Venmo or check to Atina White.
Cancellation Policy: Barring personal emergencies, if you cancel by Monday May 15th, you will be refunded 50%. If you cancel anytime after May 15th, you will be refunded $100.